What is Error-Proofing?
In a transaction-based business, mistakes or errors are a primary source of customer dissatisfaction and rework and can result in unnecessary costs, wasted time and resources and even death. Incremental improvements can be made through better training, clear job instructions and attention to detail, but mistakes will still happen. Error-proofing techniques, on the other hand, make it impossible to make mistakes in the first place.
Error-Proofing Business Processes Online Training
Error-Proofing Business Processes is designed specifically for those working in offices and transactional environments. This course explores how to error-proof transactional processes by studying both the server-side (service provider) and the customer-side of the transaction. The course provides learners with techniques to uncover the root cause of errors and then prevent their recurrence. For Mistake-Proofing in a manufacturing environment, see Mistake-Proofing Training.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Improve processes so that errors are prevented instead of relying on detection to find mistakes.
- Implement four different types of error-proofing solutions.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Mistake-Proofing Training – Comprehensive online training in poka yoke/mistake-proofing techniques for manufacturing operations.
- 8D Problem-Solving – Step-by-step training in how to work on a problem-solving team follow the 8D methodology including tools and techniques that are used in each step.
- The Five Why’s – Focused training in how to use the Five Why’s technique to get to the root cause of problems.