5S's Workplace Organization Training
What are the 5S’s?
Instituting the 5S’s is usually one of the first step companies take in implementing Lean Six Sigma. The 5S’s (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain) are rough translations from the original Japanese terms referring to a process to optimize workplace organization. The premise for the 5S’s is that a lot of improvements and inefficiencies can be made by having a clean, organized and efficient workplace.
The 5S’s Online Training
With the 5S’s: Workplace Organization online training course, employees will learn the fundamental concepts of the 5S’s that will improve quality and productivity. The training includes step-by-step guidelines for achieving the 5S’s as well as a roadmap to implement the 5S’s throughout the entire organization. Many examples of 5S success stories are included throughout the training.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Understand each of the five S’s and how each “S” builds upon the previous “S.”
- Apply the 5S’s to their work area.
- Develop (or participate in the development of) a 5S Implementation Roadmap.
- Learners should have the ability/authority to make improvements in their work area.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Lean Manufacturing – Online training that provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of how Lean Manufacturing works in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean for Business Processes – Online training that provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of how Lean Manufacturing works in a transaction-based/non-manufacturing business or job function.
- 8D Problem-Solving – Step-by-step training in how to work on a problem-solving team follow the 8D methodology including tools and techniques that are used in each step.