8D Problem-Solving Training
What is 8D Problem-Solving?
8D Problem-Solving (Eight Discipline) is a step-by-step problem-solving methodology popularized by Ford Motor Company. With the 8D problem-solving process (or Global 8D as Ford calls it), project teams are chartered to address and solve problems by uncovering and eliminating the root cause of the problem.
8D Problem-Solving Training Online
8D Problem-Solving Training teaches learners how to solve problems in a team setting using the 8D (8Discipline) problem-solving method. Each of the eight steps is presented and explained in detail. The course includes tutorials on dozens of problem-solving tools that help identify, analyze and fix problems.
Also Available in Spanish and Portuguese
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Understand and use the 8D Problem-Solving process to solve problems.
- Work on and contribute to a problem-solving team.
- Apply the appropriate problem-solving tools throughout the 8D problem-solving process.
- Learners should have a specific team problem-solving project in mind to work on before taking this course.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Mistake-Proofing Training – Comprehensive online training in poka yoke/mistake-proofing techniques for manufacturing operations.
- Error-Proofing Business Processes – This course explores how to error-proof transactional processes by studying both the server-side (service provider) and the customer-side of the transaction. Techniques to uncover the root cause of errors and then prevent their recurrence are covered.
- Cost of Quality – Learn how to effectively track and monitor COQ % over time to see if improvement efforts to reduce COQ are working.