Advanced SPC Training
What is Statistical Process Control (SPC)?
SPC or statistical process control is a statistically-based family of tools used to monitor, control, and improve processes. Statistical Process Control (SPC) training can be time consuming and frustrating because of the complex nature of the statistics underlying SPC control charts. Basic SPC is a comprehensive online SPC training course for engineers, operators, and technicians that makes understanding and applying statistical process control (SPC) concepts easy.
Advanced SPC Online Training
Selecting and setting up the right type of SPC control chart for a given process is crucial to getting the most benefit from statistical process control. With Advanced SPC online training, your in-house experts will be able to apply advanced statistical techniques and concepts throughout your operations. Training topics include selecting and setting up SPC control charts, determining the best control chart format to use for a given process, identifying different patterns of instability and knowing what they tell you about a process, as well as a step-by-step tutorial for conducting process capability studies following standard industry guidelines.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Set up a variable and attribute control chart.
- Select the proper type of control chart for the process.
- Understand the differences between a variety of variables control charts and understand which chart is used when.
- Conduct a full process capability study.
- Basic math skills.
- A good understanding of concepts and measures of variation, ability to use control charts and knowledge of process capability.
- Basic SPC training or the equivalent.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- DOE: Screening Experiments – Comprehensive training in one of the most powerful families of Designs of Experiments – Screening Experiments. Includes training in both Plackett-Burman designs and Taguchi techniques.
- 8D Problem-Solving – Step-by-step training in how to work on a problem-solving team follow the 8D methodology including tools and techniques that are used in each step.
- DMAIC Basics – Web-based training on how to solve problems using the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) process.