Basic SPC for Business Processes Training
What is Statistical Process Control (SPC)?
SPC or statistical process control is a statistically-based family of tools used to monitor, control, and improve processes. Statistical Process Control (SPC) training can be time consuming and frustrating because of the complex nature of the statistics underlying SPC control charts. Basic SPC for Business Processes is a comprehensive online training course for service/office professionals and technicians that makes understanding and applying statistical process control concepts easy.
Basic SPC Online Training
With Basic SPC online SPC training, you can eliminate or substantially reduce the need for classroom training. In addition to providing a solid understanding of variation and the statistics upon which control charts are based, this course covers use of the most common variable and attributes control charts including x-bar & R-charts, moving average charts, p-charts, u-charts, np charts, and c charts. Extensive training includes collecting sample subgroups, plotting points on control charts, and interpreting SPC charts. This online basic SPC training course also features a conceptual overview of process capability including Cp, Cr, and Cpk to provide learners is a well-rounded and thorough understanding of how to use statistical process control in their jobs. This training is ideal for Six Sigma green belt training.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Better understand variation in processes including patterns and measures of variation.
- Monitor and control variation with variable and attribute control charts.
- Describe basic process capability concepts and the importance of capability when using control charts.
- Basic math skills.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Advanced SPC Training – Comprehensive training in how to implement statistical process control including setting up control charts and conducting process capability studies.
- Mistake-Proofing Training – Comprehensive online training in poka yoke/mistake-proofing techniques for manufacturing operations.
- 8D Problem-Solving – Step-by-step training in how to work on a problem-solving team follow the 8D methodology including tools and techniques that are used in each step.