DMAIC Basics Training
What is DMAIC?
DMAIC Problem-Solving (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) is a step-by-step problem-solving methodology used by many Lean Six Sigma companies. With the DMAIC problem-solving process, teams address and solve problems by uncovering and eliminating the root cause of the problem through a structured series of steps using data collection and data analysis tools and techniques.
DMAIC Basics Online Training
DMAIC Basics online training consists of six lessons and a Challenge intended to allow learners to test their comprehension of the body of knowledge covered in the course. The course content begins with a short lesson introducing the five phases of the DMAIC project cycle. The five lessons that follow work through the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control phases sequentially.
This Training Enables Learners To…
- Work on and contribute to a project team using the DMAIC Methodology.
- Get to the root cause of problems using data and analysis and develop lasting solutions.
- Learners should have a specific team problem-solving project in mind to work on before taking this course.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- Mistake-Proofing Training – Comprehensive online training in poka yoke/mistake-proofing techniques for manufacturing operations.
- Five Why’s – Focused training in how to use the Five Why’s technique to get to the root cause of problems.
- Root Cause Analysis with Corrective Action – Leads the learner through a four-step process to get to the root cause (source) of problems to eliminated problems for good.