Documentation for online training
If you are having a problem with our online training
- Check out answers to these most common problems and questions.
- Email us*. Sometimes, especially outside of business hours, e-mail is faster than phone support.
- Be sure to provide a detailed description of your problem. “I can’t get the program to run” does not give us enough information to know what your problem is. With that type of information all we can do is email you back and ask for more details.
- Give us a call*: 1-800-810-8326 or 1-802-496-5888 (outside of North America). Official Tech Support hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday. However, if you call in the evening or on the weekend, there is a good chance someone will be here to help you.
Our online training is cloud-based and runs in all major web-browsers.
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Internet Explorer (version 11)
- Microsoft Edge (current version)
- FireFox (current version)
- Safari (current version)
- Our courses also run on iPads (Safari current version) and tablets.
- Our courses are not designed to run on Smart Phones although in future updates that functionality will be added.