If you are having a problem with our online training:
- Our Knowledge Base lists just about every problem we have ever had is documented in the knowledge base. The Knowledge Base is available 24/7/365 and is available regardless of the status of your support agreement.
- Email us*. Sometimes, especially outside of business hours, e-mail is faster than phone support.
- Be sure to provide a detailed description of your problem. “I can’t get the program to run” does not give us enough information to know what your problem is. With that type of information all we can do is email you back and ask for more details.
- Give us a call*: 1-800-810-8326 or 1-802-496-5888 (outside of North America). Official Tech Support hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday. However, if you call in the evening or on the weekend, there is a good chance someone will be here to help you.
Our online training is cloud-based and runs in all major web-browsers.
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Internet Explorer (versions 8-11)
- Microsoft Edge (current version)
- FireFox (current version)
- Safari (current version)
- Our courses also run on iPads (Safari current version) and tablets.
- Our courses are not designed to run on Smart Phones although in future updates that functionality will be added.
Learn how to use QualityTrainingPortal or learn about specific functionality:
See our License Agreement to learn how you may and may not use our training.
- Adding and Editing Learner Profiles and Adding Courses
- Reviewing Training Activity/Training Records
- Sending System Emails
About QualityTrainingPortal Features
- System Emails – System emails enable you to remind learners about training that is coming due or is past due or to congratulate learners when they have completed their training. Here is info on using System Emails to improve Training Completion Rates. See sample emails.
- Bulk Learner Uploads – When you have 20 or more courses you need to assign to learners, we can help automate the process. Here is info about Bulk Learner Uploads.
- LMS to LMS Connections – If your company already has a Learning Management System, we can link directly to it so that your learners still have just one place to go for all of their training. Learn more about our seamless integration with your LMS.
- Administration Roles in QualityTrainingPortal – There are four “permission levels” for learners in QualityTrainingPortal. They range from Learner to Corporate Administrator. Learn more about the various administration roles with our guide, Understanding QualityTrainingPortal Administration Roles.
- Quarterly Database Maintenance – To keep the database clean and up-to-date, we perform Quarterly Maintenance that includes removing learner profiles and associated courses that haven’t been accessed for 24 months. Learn more about Quarterly Database Maintenance.
Training Tips Newsletter
- February 2016 – Improving Training Completion Rates
- March 2016 – Bulk Uploads to Easily Add a Lot of Learners or to Add Courses to Existing Learners
- April 2016 – QualityTrainingPortal Roles and Using the Supervisor Role to Improve Completion Rates
- May 2016 – Little Known Features of QualityTrainingPortal – Part 1
- June 2016 – Way to Customize QualityTrainingPortal
- July 2016 – Double Training Effectiveness with Blended Learning
- September 2016 – Save Time – Save Money with our Short Courses
- October 2016 – Reference Guides: Free Training “Takeaways”
- December 2016 – [TO DO] End of Year Training Administration