About QualityTrainingPortal Features
- System Emails – System emails enable you to remind learners about training that is coming due or is past due or to congratulate learners when they have completed their training. Here is info on using System Emails to improve Training Completion Rates. See sample emails.
- Bulk Learner Uploads – When you have 20 or more courses you need to assign to learners, we can help automate the process. Here is info about Bulk Learner Uploads.
- LMS to LMS Connections – If your company already has a Learning Management System, we can link directly to it so that your learners still have just one place to go for all of their training. Learn more about our seamless integration with your LMS.
- Administration Roles in QualityTrainingPortal – There are four “permission levels” for learners in QualityTrainingPortal. They range from Learner to Corporate Administrator. Learn more about the various administration roles with our guide, Understanding QualityTrainingPortal Administration Roles.
- Quarterly Database Maintenance – To keep the database clean and up-to-date, we perform Quarterly Maintenance that includes removing learner profiles and associated courses that haven’t been accessed for 24 months. Learn more about Quarterly Database Maintenance.