Indicator lights are operate alone or in columns with up to five lights. Each light in the column is used to signal a different operating condition. These lights need to be triggered from a relay, PLC, or process controller.
- Low levels of parts in an assembly line.
- Equipment waiting to be changed over.
- Deviation of a process parameter from its set point.
- Which piece of equipment to start next in the line sequence.
- Denoting whether a part or container is or is not in the proper position.
- Multiple colored lenses can indicate status.
- Some indicator lights can be stacked in columns.
- Can be located remotely from the process.
- Some models offer an optional sound module.
- Can be surface mounted or pole mounted (for 360° visibility).