A voice alarm can send a prerecorded or preprogrammed synthesized voice or message over a speaker system.
- To notify when a process goes down.
- To indicate when a specific process parameter deviates from its set point.
- To notify that the line needs raw materials replenished or needs finished goods removed.
- To call a specific response crew to a specific location.
- Can utilize existing paging systems.
- Can be located remotely from the process.
- Digital systems use message chips that can be quickly swapped to change messages without system downtime.