Online training is delivered through a Learning Management System (LMS). An LMS maintains training data, facilitates course registration and gives managers a platform to administer training. QualityTrainingPortal courses are delivered through our LMS, EspritLMS. Or, if your company has its own LMS, we can integrate with it for a seamless experience for your learners.
We have developed EspritLMS to make it easy for you to administer QualityTrainingPortal training and even easier for your employees to take their QualityTrainingPortal courses.
Features of EspritLMS
- Enables administrators to easily register learners for training.
- Sends emails to learners and administrators about training registration, course completion and other training activities.
- Produces printable certificates upon successful course completion.
- Generates reports of training activities for auditors and employee training records.
- Customization with your logo and training news.
- Segregation of learners into training groups, each with its own administrator.
- Easy to use for learners.
- Bookmarks training activity.
When you purchase a subscription, we will set up a one-on-one training session to walk you through EspritLMS and make sure you are comfortable using it. Don’t worry, you will be!
Check out the EspritLMS documentation for Administrators for more details on how it works.
Integration with Your LMS
If your organization has an LMS, we can easily integrate with your system so that you can offer our courses to your learners the same way they access other online training. We can interface with SCORM, AICC and homegrown LMS’s when you purchase a Large Team or Corporate Subscription.
To learn more, please give us a call at 1-800-810-8326. We will provide you with our seamless integration document and a sample SCORM package that will take you less than 5 minutes to install in your LMS and test.
Here are some of the LMSs we have integrated with: