“Flashing lights” is a general term used to cover indicator lights equipped with a flasher unit, rotating warning beacons, or strobe electronics. These units can be surface mounted and some models can be stacked. These are normally used when attention needs to be captured immediately for a quick response to the process.
- To indicate when equipment has gone down.
- To alert that parts are missing in an automated assembly line and that the line is about to shut down.
- To warn of a significant deviation of a process parameter from its set point where immediate reaction is needed.
- To indicate an unsafe condition.
- Available in different colors.
- Can be stacked.
- Can be located remotely from the process.
- Flashing lights can also be teamed with audible alarm modules.