Set in Order Checklist
Set in Order: Rationale & Techniques
- The more frequent the use, the closer to the point of use the item should be stored.
- Arrange equipment, tools, & supplies in the sequence of operations.
- Base storage amount on cubic feet, not quantity.
- Use color-coding.
- Designate locations for specific items.
- Use labels & signs to identify stored items.
Set in Order: Storage Options
- The Floor
- Racks and Shelving
- Flow Racks
- Storage Bins
- Portable Equipment
- Custom Storage
- Central Cribs
- Shadow Boards
- Hanging Tools