Semi-Automated Reminder Emails (Standard and Customized)
Sending Semi-Automated Reminder Emails is as simple as running an activity report and then sending emails to the learners you select. As a simple example, you can run a report to show you everyone who has training due in the coming week and then send them a reminder that the target completion date is coming up.
All accounts are set up with three standard reminder emails. We also offer customized emails for administrators of large teams and corporate accounts. Contact us if you wish to learn more about customized reminder Emails.
What Do the Standard Reminder Emails Say?
See the Training is Past Due Email
See the Training is Due Soon Email
See the Congratulations on Completing Your Training Email
If You Want to Set-Up Custom Email Reminders
If you have a Large Team or Corporate Subscription, let us know if you want to create custom email reminders – they can say whatever you want them to say!
How to Send Custom or Standard Reminder Emails
Select Course Reminders under Email Reminders.
Sending custom or standard reminders is a two-step process:
- First you select an Email Template from the Drop-down list of templates and create a report using the criteria options in the form. Click the Run Report button and view the results. (It is important to note that while this report is very similar to the Course Activity Report, the results are shown in one list vs. in a pagination format. This is so that you can see and select all people who should receive the email in one list.)
- Next, click the Run Report button and view the results. (It is important to note that while this report is very similar to the Course Activity Report, the results are shown in one list vs. in a pagination format. This is so that you can see and select all people who should receive the email in one list.)
- Now you can filter the results. For example, you can limit the list to just a specific course. You can also customize the columns that display in the report after it is run by clicking on the Options or you can scroll to the bottom of the page to change your report criteria and rerun the report.
- Once you are satisfied with the list you have created, to send the emails, select email recipients by checking the Select Email checkbox next to each learner who should receive the email. If you want to include everyone on the list, click on the checkbox at the top of the column and it will automatically check all of the users in the list. Finally, click the Send Emails button.
- A reminder will be sent to each user you have selected. If a user is selected more than once, only one email listing all relevant courses will be sent to that user even if you have selected the name multiple times.
- Course Email Reminders will not be sent to users who are not selected.
- Once you have sent the reminders, you will receive a confirmation email with a list showing who was sent a reminder.