What It Is Used For
- To show the flow of a process through its paperwork (including computer entries).
When to Use It
- To identify redundancies in a process so that they can be eliminated/improved.
- Use color-coding to identify any multiple paths for paperwork and information.
- Print out any computer screens and paste them on your brown paper flowchart in the process where appropriate.
- Be sure to have enough brown paper and space for all of the paperwork. Often, there’s much more of it than you think.